The Inland Empire Blue Belles membership is open to female law enforcement (active, reserve or retired) from the Inland Empire; female family members of Inland Empire law enforcement; or female friends sponsored by an active Belles member after application submission.
Belles membership is renewed on an annual-basis. New member dues are $50.00 for the first year, and $40.00 annually thereafter. All Belles members receive:
- membership into a respected, dedicated, and exclusive Inland Empire-specific non-profit organization
- the opportunity to assist the men and women who Serve and Protect in the Inland Empire
- Blue Belles insignia to show to your PRIDE and participation
- Monthly IE Blue Belles Newsletter
- fellowship and friendship with like-minded philanthropic females
- admission into Members Only Facebook group for up-to-the minute event and activity notifications
**NOTE: When you fill out the application form below, your address will type in WHITE as a security feature. Highlight your text to ensure accuracy, please, before submitting. Your application will be reviewed for approval based on the criteria in the application. At the time of your application submission, your inaugural membership dues of $50.00 is due. Should your application be rejected for any reason, you will be immediately refunded your dues payment. After the completion of your application, you will be redirected to our secure PayPal portal for payment.